Thursday, December 19, 2013

Where Have I Been?!?

I have been absent for a ridiculous amount of time, and I really am sorry. I've had a crazy busy schedule this year, but our computers have been the thing that's really messing me up. The one that I import pictures to has been messed up, so I haven't been able to upload any pictures, making extremely frustrating! I've done some exciting things including L.A. last month, but I haven't been able to share any of it. I'm hoping to fix some of these issues when I have more time over the break, but I thought you deserved an explanation. I'll find a way to do some posts over break no matter what. I miss blogging so much!! You can follow @simplydaring on Instagram where I will be posting some upcoming outfit of the days.

Love,

CLAIRE
simplydaringblog@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. nice post! cant wait to see some outfits. you have such a lovely blog!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there and I love it!
    Don't forget to check my latest post and let me know what u think about it!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I try to reply if you have a blog because they mean so much to me. I would love if you followed me!:)