Tuesday, May 29, 2012

First Post!


Hey! My name is Claire, and I’m a thirteen year old girl who absolutely loves fashion. I could spend hours putting together different outfits. I like making my style unique and not just wearing what other girls do. You couldn’t really classify my style under one particular category. I would say that it’s about 50 percent classic. The other half, consists of a mix of girly, vintage, indie and a little bit of glam. Most of my outfits have a simple look with one or two unexpected touches. These can be a fun print, different silhouette or unique accessory. Local boutiques and vintage stores are some of my favorite places to shop. You can pick up the cutest pieces that no one else will have for an affordable price AND benefit your community. My fashion posts will be involving my outfits, my style, my friends’ style, how to wear different pieces, and my celebrity inspiration. Also, I would love it if you emailed me fashion questions that I can answer as blog posts! I’m planning on having some beauty posts, too. Those will include hair, nails, makeup, etc. I’m super excited to be starting this, and I hope you continue to follow my blog!

Here are some pictures I had taken of me at Vintage Violet! It's an amazing store in Fayetteville, and they have all sorts of vintage finds. This is a cool dress that I wouldn't have picked up on my own. But, when they had me try it on and add accessories I fell in love with it. This shows how much earrings and a belt can change things!



Here is an example of one of my outfits:

I love how the shirt is a classic oxford, but it has a fun print and cool colors. The shorts are just white denim cutoffs. I wear those ruffled gold sandals all the time! They go with almost anything. The simple beauty of the white rose earrings drew me to them.




Gap Shirt, Gap ShortsOld Navy Sandals, Claire's earrings

Love,
CLAIRE
simplydaringblog@gmail.com



2 comments:

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I try to reply if you have a blog because they mean so much to me. I would love if you followed me!:)