Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Funky Town

There can be perks to living in a smaller, funky town. For example: First Thursdays. On the first Thursday of every month (March- September) there is a small festival-type gathering on our town square. Local musicians play, food carts and booths are set up, and the amount of people milling around is just right. It's the perfect spot to go with your family for a chilled out night of people watching and food tasting. 


I chose to wear an Arkansas-appropriate outfit for the evening. It was a little chilly that night, so I wore a long cardigan over my white drapey top and cutoffs. I can't even begin to describe how much I have already worn these shorts on the warmer days we have had. Cowboy boots completed the outfit and added to the Arkansas vibe. 



{shirt is from Tori, Vintage Violet cutoffs, Michael Stars cardigan, KetiSorely Monogram Necklace, Mom's boots, GapKids sunnies}




{you can't pass on a fried oreo}






{sneakily stole a picture of these awesome shoes}





Love,
CLAIRE
simplydaringblog@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. ah thank you so much for the lovely comment, it's great to hear that you're taking inspiration from my outfits! :D


    these pictures are so lovely, those fried oreos look so so delicious, really want to try them out!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never had a fried Oreo!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com
    Romans 8:28

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the lovely comment on my blog....and how was that fried oreo? i've never had one! x

    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had so much fun!! Love your boots :)

    Erica
    sweet-endeavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures, love your outfit! <3

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your boots!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pictures!

    www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I try to reply if you have a blog because they mean so much to me. I would love if you followed me!:)