Sunday, July 15, 2012

Back from my Break

I'm so sorry for not posting any last week! I was at the beach, and our condo didn't have wifi. However, I'm sort of glad because it was great to just relax and have fun! This vacation was possibly one of my favorites. I met so many people and had an overall amazing time. I'm leaving for camp on Monday, but I'm going to try to prepare a couple of posts and have someone else publish them for me. I don't know what will happen though so just keep checking!:)
Forever 21 denim shirt, Beach shop tank, GapKids
shorts, Target sandals, Accessorize headband

This is the first outfit from a series Courtney and I took when we went out to her cabin the other weekend. All of the pictures are stunning and they have such a great nature backdrop. Enjoy!

I've been looking for a denim shirt for a while now! The search has been difficult since I have been trying to find one with a super soft wash that was also pretty inexpensive. I picked up this one at Forever 21 and absolutely fell in love with it! I paired it with a simple white tank, bright red shorts, and black sandals. My hair is just natural and I slipped in a braided headband that matches my hair color.






Love,
CLAIRE
simplydaringblog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I try to reply if you have a blog because they mean so much to me. I would love if you followed me!:)