Thursday, August 16, 2012

Comfy-Cute

Gap Sweater, Gap Shorts

There's nothing like a comfy outfit you can wear on a lazy day and look effortlessly cute. Some days you just want to go hang out with friends and not worry. This loose pink sweater is so comfortable! I can add it to a more fashionable piece, like floral shorts and have an outfit. With the casual feel, I can just keep my hair natural with a headband to keep it out of my face.






I started school last week, so I am going to be super busy. I will make sure I post once or twice a week though! Keep checking Simply Daring and share it with your friends!

Love,
CLAIRE
simplydaringblog@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I try to reply if you have a blog because they mean so much to me. I would love if you followed me!:)