Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall Lovin

Fall weather makes me so happy. It's cool enough where you can dress in your warm clothes, but not freezing. You can wear the cutest outfits with boots, sweaters and layering. I have good news! Today I took pictures for a couple different outfit posts. I already have the posts ready, so that all I need to do is press post when I'm free. Be checking back soon!
Target cardigan, Target shirt, Scarf from

This is a perfect fall outfit for me. What can be better than a cozy cardigan, scarf, and warm boots? Even though the cardigan is a brighter pink, I feel that it is still appropriate for fall when worn with the right things. One of my best friends got me the adorable scarf when she was in Paris this summer! It is the cutest thing in the world and I love it so much. To keep my feet nice and warm, I wore my grey cardigan Uggs.



Please follow Simply Daring so you can know whenever I post! Like the Facebook page here. Follow on Instagram too! (@simplydaring) I also just got started with a super cool fashion app/site called Lookbook. You basically post pictures of your outfits, and then you follow people and "hype" their outfits. I'm having fun with it, and I recommend it! Love,
CLAIRE
simplydaringblog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I try to reply if you have a blog because they mean so much to me. I would love if you followed me!:)