Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Red Cords


You guys know that I've been appreciating and leaning towards some edgier pieces lately. There's a certain something that I just love about a piece that's a little rough. In this outfit, it's my black combat boots. Since I received them as a gift on my birthday, I have been absolutely adoring them and wearing the beauties with everything.


I was considering purchasing red skinny jeans, but I wanted something different than what everyone else had. These boyfriend fit red cords were the perfect option! They stand out while being super comfortable. A grey and black striped shirt keeps the colors neutral on top. I wore my hair in a high ponytail to help play up the edginess.


Love,
CLAIRE
simplydaringblog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I try to reply if you have a blog because they mean so much to me. I would love if you followed me!:)