Thursday, November 22, 2012

Give Thanks

There are so many amazing things in my life that I forget to be thankful for each day! Thanksgiving really makes you think about everything in your life. I would like to use this post to share some of the things that I am the most thankful for this year!

- I am especially thankful for a God who loves me completely and endlessly no matter what I'm going through, how deep my sin is, how I look, what I wear, or how good I am at something!

- I'm super thankful for my family who is always there to support and help me.

- I am  blessed to have friends who love me, make me laugh, and listen to me.

- I'm so thankful for my cell group because they help me grow in Christ every second I'm with them and help me be completely real with what's going on in my life.

- I often take this for granted, but I'm thankful for a nice home with a warm bed and everything I need plus more.

- I'm grateful that I'm able to go to the best school in Arkansas and that I'm driven to make good grades.

- I'm thankful to be fortunate enough to be healthy and able to run.

- I'm always thankful for a cup of coffee from my favorite local coffee shop, Mama Carmen's.

- I am thankful that I have the confidence to be myself and not just like what everybody else does.

- Last, I'm thankful for this blog and for all of my readers!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Whether you feasted with family or friends, I hope you all had a good time. I urge you all to put together a list of what you are thankful for. It really opens up your eyes to all of the big and small blessings in your life! I had a photo shoot with Courtney yesterday with four different outfits, so be expecting new posts soon.

Love,
CLAIRE
simplydaringblog@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I try to reply if you have a blog because they mean so much to me. I would love if you followed me!:)