Monday, November 26, 2012

Studded Collar



Target shirt, abercrombie jeansTarget shoes

My obsession with detailed button down shirts continues. Gold studs embellish the collar of this otherwise plain black button down. I was at Target the other day with one of my friends when I saw this shirt. I didn't have money with me then, but I was so in love with it that I had my mom drive me back the next day so I could purchase it. The shirt is simple, but the studs make it memorable.. Simply daring! ;) I couldn't resist. I decided to add my leopard loafers since the shirt sort of has a diva vibe to it. 



{Courtney took all of these gorgeous pictures}



Love,
CLAIRE
simplydaringblog@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. you are gorgeous!!!
    i love the shoes and the shirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO GALLY. Eat some fudge. I have a lot. Just sitting in my home. next to my cat. I hope he didn't eat any, because then he would be fat for your wedding. that he is the groom of. and you are the bride. GOOD TALK EVERYONE.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I try to reply if you have a blog because they mean so much to me. I would love if you followed me!:)