Friday, December 28, 2012

New Year's Sparkly Tank: 3 Ways

I received this tank covered in sequins as a Christmas gift from my parents. It's from Maude in Fayetteville, and I thought it would be prefect for New Year's! Instead of just giving you one outfit, I created three. They are each different styles, and I hope they give you inspiration for your New Year's outfit this year!

Outfit One: Classic Party
{mom's Gap blazer, Maude tankForever 21 skirt, mom's Gap heeled booties,
American Eagle watch and earrings, Skye on the Town ring} 

I feel like this outfit is in the style of a typical New Year's party. The skirt and heels dress up the tank and make it girly. Adding a black blazer keeps you looking put together. Throw on some jewelry to make it personal, and curl your hair for a fun night!

Outfit Two: Edge it Up
{Masons leather jacket, Maude tankVintage Violet cutoffs, 
Make this glam tank edgy with a leather jacket, distressed cutoffs, and combat boots. A gold statement necklace adds some more drama to the outfit. Finish the look with a high pony and black winged liner.


Outfit Three: Relaxed-but-Spirited

If you're going to a casual get together with friends or you just want to be cozy, this is the perfect outfit for you! You stay comfortable, but you still show your New Year's spirit by wearing the sequined tank. Add a bracelet and some earrings to your easy hairstyle, and you're finished!

Love,
CLAIRE
simplydaringblog@gmail.com

2 comments:

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I try to reply if you have a blog because they mean so much to me. I would love if you followed me!:)