Sunday, July 7, 2013

Crazy Tips/ July Playlist


I'm sure you noticed how I changed my hair if you checked my last blog post! Since I wore uniforms to school every day this year, I decided to do something a little crazy for summer. I painted the last few inches of my locks with pink hair dye as soon as school got out. The results are perfect; I love the color and the look! 


{Taken by Tori}

To add something new to Simply Daring, I decided to start making a playlist each month! I will share some of my favorite music with you all for different situations. I designed the July playlist for an upbeat pool party or barbecue. Comment if you enjoyed!

Love,
CLAIRE
simplydaringblog@gmail.com



5 comments:

  1. Aww you're cute. Love the pink in your hair :) And that's a great playlist too ;)

    x Gi
    alibimag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah this is so cute! :D i'm so jealous of your pink dip dye, if only i had light hair to do cool stuff on it
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks so cool! Love it.
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I try to reply if you have a blog because they mean so much to me. I would love if you followed me!:)