Thursday, July 11, 2013

Lunch Date


A classic look for a nice lunch out never fails AND is one of the easiest outfits to put together. Two staple pieces are truly required: a button front shirt and a pair of flats. 

I fell in love with this top's spearmint color as soon as I spotted it at the J.Crew Outlet in Texas; to me it's a more timeless version of mint. The $25 price tag was an added bonus! You simply can't pass on a classic J.Crew shirt marked down to almost one-third of the original price. To make the shirt feel less office-material, I skipped ironing and rolled the sleeves! 

My pale pink, point-toe flats play well with the color scheme. Try not to notice my Chaco tan... Or do. I'm pretty proud of it. :) White denim shorts are another summer staple. Rose gold jewelry (to match the cap toe), and a side pony are finishing touches.


It's been especially hot in Arkansas this past week- the kind of hot that leaves you either in the pool or air conditioning. However, the best part of my summer is approaching so quickly! Next Friday, Courtney, the lovely photographer of these pictures, and I are seeing ONE DIRECTION in concert! The day after that will be spent watching my aunt get married and celebrating. Two days later I leave for camp. Like I said in a previous post, my whole summer basically happens that week!


Love,
CLAIRE
simplydaringblog@gmail.com

1 comment:

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I try to reply if you have a blog because they mean so much to me. I would love if you followed me!:)