Thursday, March 7, 2013

So Very Vogue

I probably had the most fun modeling this outfit out of any others I have featured on my blog. Like the title suggests, I felt like I was going to be featured in Vogue. It was glamorous, but kind of rustic. The pant legs were blowing in the wind, there were horses-- and we were driving around in a golf cart type buggy. I do have to give all credits of this outfit to Tori, though.


She found these pants at a thrift shop. They were actually very big in the runways this season! The print makes them seem so vintage. I also wore her easy fitting white top and some black flats. Her big, floppy hat made the hippie-boho vibe so much more dramatic. I hope you love it as much as I do! 

NWA Fashion Week is next week! I am so so so excited for it. Last year was such a great experience. This year, I am going to the Friday night show. I'm so excited to see Maude, Savoir-Faire, and Vintage Violet's shows. Let me know if you are going, because I definitely want to meet you!







{blowing kisses to nobody, or my pony friends who aren't in the picture}

{they ran away because my pants were flapping}


Love,
CLAIRE


6 comments:

  1. The hat is so cute, I still need to get a hat like this!

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hat! Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm your newest follower :)

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute <3 and have fun at the fashion show!

    have a great day :)
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    leave me a comment if you'd like to follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute blog! Maybe we could follow each other via gfc and bloglovin?
    Can't wait to see your next post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I try to reply if you have a blog because they mean so much to me. I would love if you followed me!:)