Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tough it Out

{American Eagle vest, top, jeans, shoes, watch, Savoir-Faire stud bracelet, KetiSorely Monogram Necklace}

If you have been reading my blog for long, you know that you can typically find an edgier piece in each outfit I wear. My style definitely wouldn't be defined as edgy; I just don't like things to look too sweet, so I will add combat boots or something studded. This military jacket is the absolute perfect thing to wear with any outfit, for any season. It instantly adds that cool-girl vibe because it's perfectly broken in, and it takes a gauzy tank to a new level. 

I wanted to create an outfit that would be a little too girly for my taste on its own so I could throw the vest over it. Distressed jeans work perfectly with a sweet, cream colored tank in a lace-like material. The gold cap toe on the flats matches with the gold jewelry.  A vest and a top knot are the finishing touches to the look!


{pictures by Courtney}


Random question, but what books do you all recommend? 

Love,
CLAIRE
simplydaringblog@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I love how youve done your hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing!! love your style!

    xx

    Laura

    http://www.pursesandi.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos are so lovely!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I try to reply if you have a blog because they mean so much to me. I would love if you followed me!:)