Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Rows of Lace

I have some exciting news! Simply Daring now has it's own Facebook page, so please Like it! I will post on there whenever I post on the blog to let you know when to check it. You will be my new favorite person if you Like or Share the page.:) Thanks! The link to it is here, but I also put it under the "About Me" and "Contact Me" tabs.
Old Navy sandals


You can probably tell how much I like lace. I have so many lace shirts or shirts with lace detailing, it's ridiculous. It has simple elegance, and it's fun at the same time! The rows of lace on this shirt were very eye-catching to me. I put my hair up in a topknot and added my favorite denim cutoffs and black sandals. If you haven't already, check out my Lace Pocket Shorts DIY! Courtney took these beautiful pictures.  




I don't know about where you are, but Arkansas is HOT right now. It's insane, it has been over or at 100 degrees all week. In June! What is this?!

Love,
CLAIRE
simplydaringblog@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. great pictures. i love the location ... you look really good. its a very cute outfit, you look so girly. I like that :-) i love lace as well, i recently bought some lace shorts and i cant wait to wear them :-)

    http://manhattanfashionstoryingermany.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I try to reply if you have a blog because they mean so much to me. I would love if you followed me!:)