Monday, June 18, 2012

Five Things

{with my family at my baptism}


I am going to start a new feature of a collection of five things or moments from the week before.  They will be things I've done, things I like, things that inspire me, etc.  It will be one of the only times when I share details about my personal life and I will do this every week or two. The most important thing I want to share is that I was baptized on Sunday!! I'm so glad I took this step to proclaim my faith in Jesus Christ. Some of my family came in town for that, and I was lucky enough to spend time with them. Also this weekend I went to the Colbie Calliet, Gavin Degraw, and Andy Grammar concert, which was wonderful! Enjoy my pictures!:) 


{morning cross country runs}

{new bracelets; cross bracelet a gift for my baptism 
and gold one from Kansas City last weekend}


{adorable backpack that I use for
everything}

{yes, that's my arm, feet away from Andy
Grammar. no big deal}

Announcement! I want to see if you make a DIY from my blog! Email me a picture of it (simplydaringblog@gmail.com) or put a picture on Instagram using the hash tag (#simplydaring). You will be featured on the blog if you do!

Love,
CLAIRE
simplydaringblog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I try to reply if you have a blog because they mean so much to me. I would love if you followed me!:)