Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Just Feeding Horses

Gap ShortsForever 21 Tank, Old Navy Sandals

Courtney and I decided to walk down the road to see her neighbor's horses. We had fun hand feeding them grass and taking pictures. The horses seemed to enjoy our attention. You can probably expect to see them in posts in the future.



I love the bold color of my red denim shorts. They add the perfect amount of color to any outfit. You'll find out soon that I have a small obsession with shorts. The neutral grays and blacks in my tank balance out the color from the shorts. Since it's summer, I had to add sandals, and I chose my black ones. Pictures taken by Courtney.






Love,
CLAIRE
simplydaringblog@gmail.com

3 comments:

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I try to reply if you have a blog because they mean so much to me. I would love if you followed me!:)