Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Vintage Florals

Target shirt, Grey Dog Skirt, Vintage Violet 
Earrings


I love going to vintage stores and sorting through all of their racks of clothes. When you find a piece you love, you can immediately tell. I found this skirt doing exactly that at Grey Dog. I'm a big fan of floral prints, and I had been looking for something new, so this was perfect. I like the rest of my outfit to be simple with a print like this. I chose to pair it with a white v-neck, sandals, earrings, and with my hair up in a bun. I encourage you all to go look through one of your local vintage stores to find a piece for you! Pictures taken by Courtney.


  


Announcement!! Simply Daring now has a page on Instagram! Go follow it! We will be posting whenever we post on the blog. Please give us a shout out and tag us in it to spread the word of the blog! We will follow you! The username is @simplydaring 




Love,
CLAIRE
simplydaringblog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I try to reply if you have a blog because they mean so much to me. I would love if you followed me!:)